Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome Friends and Family!

So I really don't know what I'm doing because this is my first post. But I guess I will talk about what's been going on in our lives lately.

Gus is an amazing ang GROWING BOY. By the end of the week Im sure he'll have grown a pants size or possibly a foot or two- there is really no telling.  He is about 3 and a quarter feet tall with thick blonde hair and those ice blue eyes that will some day, I'm certain, get him into alot of trouble. He loves all things Buzz Lightyear and Dad. He's Lee's little mini-me. Those two are inseperable. If Lee is working on the Jeep- he's right there with his plastic tool box or if Lee is out the garage doing god knows what- there's Gus following his lead. 


I'm working hard at being a student again. After recently resigning from my cheer coach position, I felt it was time to get back to my goal and that ultimately is to teach. I'm in school and studying for my Masters in Career and Technical Education. Basically I am able to teach subject classes or elective classes in a highschool or college setting in my undergraduate degree which is Business. From there I hope to get back in coaching cheerleading. I am still coaching softball and Im sure you'll be hearing alot from me in regards to those shenanigans once they begin.

Lee is working with Whirlpool on the Service Business relations side. He is the liason between the star trek Engineering world and the micromachine speaking business/marketing side. Its enjoyable but he's looking forward to getting back into the technical engineering side once his roation in the business unit is done.


Look for more Looney tune postings and family pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment