Thursday, November 11, 2010

Decisions Decisions

Last night an opportunity presented itself in terms of a career change. Its an exciting opportunity which is ultimately my career goal and this opportunity could be great practice. However with this opportunity I have to make a tough decision with my current job. It came into my life when Lee and I were at our lowest point financially and mentally after loosing my job to downsizing almost 2 years prior.

So many decisions to be made in such a short time- as in TODAY. There are also alot of options to be weighed. Someone - at least me - will be semi hurt no matter what decision is made.

Ill speak more candidly once the decision is final- so Thank you all for your mental vibes of positivity!

2 comments:

  1. Yes ... I had the amazing opportunity to become a teaching assistant at in the SJ school district giving me a great schedule that was flexible to my coaching and also by working in the district Gussy could go to school there. I was so excited but unfortunately it turned out to be part time and I wasnt able to make arrangements for our family to survive with one's day notice. I hope that in the future the opening arises where I can jump on it full force and have time to make the arrangemetns needed to work part time here and part time somewhere.....

    ReplyDelete