Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just a little something

A few weeks ago I announced that I was taking a class for Illustrator and Indesign both of which are Adobe products. These classes were for work however with the recent announcement that my sister is pregnant and a very close friend is getting married I thought I would take advantage of my new skills and offer up a service to create invitations!

I have had alot of fun purely experimenting and learning the software through trial and error. With my new found love for all things creative I had gone a little wild and created these for a friends wedding


Of course these are still a work in progress - Im thinking to myself not too bad Layman!

I went on to create a couple of designs for my wild and crazy sister. She is pregnant and just a few weeks away from finding out the sex of her baby. She has an edge to her and isn't afraid to think and live outside the box- hence the non "baby" factor to these invites.




None the less I have had a wonderful time merely playing around in these programs. Looking forward to more ideas and creations as I move forward.

Who knows maybe this is my calling?

No comments:

Post a Comment